Radio Feverland

Your window into the world of the Fever. Live it!

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Get Your Irish/Hip-hop On!

Here's the setlist from last week's show. Please note the canny juxtaposition of the sangfaudian metronomic beatitudes of the musics comprising the "Hip-Hop" and the "Irish" (or is it Irish-ish, anyhoo).
If you have requests, we'll take 'em. Just drop us a line. If you're in a band that's not sucky, send us your music at
Radio Fever c/o WKRK
15600 W. 12 Mile Rd.
Southfield, MI 48076

Without further ado:

RADIO FEVER PLAYLIST FROM MAR. 12, 2005
Songs listed by artist, then song title.
James Taylor Quartet > One Way Street
Soledad Brothers > Handle Song
Brendan Benson > Spit It Out
Velvettes > Needle In A Haystack
Forty-Fives > Go Ahead & Shout
Jealous Type > 1500 Miles Beneath the Earth
Amino Acids > Return Of The Attack
Dirty Shame > Surgery
House Of Pain > Jump Around
The Clash > English Civil War
Pogues > If I Should Fall From Grace With God
Pogues > London Girl
Undertones > Teenage Kicks
Saturday Looks Good To Me > Alcohol
Dykehouse > Chain Smoking
Ted Leo > Timorous Me
Transistors > You Will
Gories > I Think I've Had It
Jawbone > My Daddy
The Spits > Space Guitar
Voltaire Brothers > Funky Motion
Beastie Boys > Rhymin & Stealin
Public Enemy > She Watches Channel Zero
Kid Rock > I Wanna Go Back
Eric B & Rakim > Paid In Full
EPMD > Strictly Business
LL Cool J > Mama Said Knock You Out
Bogue > I'm Gonna Need More Time
Thin Lizzy > Jailbreak

3 Comments:

At 11:22 PM, Blogger 性爱 said...

I am totally nude come see me. Take a bit for all pics and movies to load.

Why do I do this I like to make men blow their jiz in their pants.

Visit me.性爱

 
At 5:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You will very easily earn 500..1000... or more dollars a Day. Give us 15 minutes of your time.

 
At 4:12 PM, Anonymous Interplein said...

Nice list there!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home