Radio Feverland

Your window into the world of the Fever. Live it!

Monday, November 08, 2004

Sassy & The Wolf are jerkz

Wigglz here. Fine. I washed your cars. I ordered your pizzas. Hell, I even burned extra bootleg copies of my Gordon Lightfoot concerts for you. Now you want me to update your stupid blog? What the hell do you two do, anyway? HA! I'll show you. you want me to update your stoopid Blog. how you like this jerkz?!
By the time you read this, I'll be charging my liquid lunch to your "expense account". What do you think about that Sassy and the Wolf. I didn't go to Columbia for this. But until a real offer comes in, expect the worst and hope for the best, dillholes.
Here's your stupid playlist from your stupid "Spooky Show" on Halloween. Yeah, great concept:

Mummies > The Fly
Cramps > Teenage Werewolf
Screaming Lord Sutch > Monster Man
Ramones > Chainsaw
Andrew W. K. > Ready To Die
Electric Six > Electric Demons In Love
Iggy & The Stooges > Search & Destroy
Troy Gregory > As Coroner I Must Aver
Nick Cave And The Bad Seeds > Red Right Hand
Sparkle Horse > King Of Nails
Jonathan Fire*Eater > The Beautician
Elastica > Human
Medusa Cyclone > Black Cobra
Bis > Secret Vampires
Roky Erickson > Creature With The Atom Brain
Dirtbombs > Encrypted
Misfits > Skulls
AC / DC > If You Want Blood
Aphex Twin > Come To Daddy
Redd Kross > Linda Blair
Candyband > Monsters
Chris Moore > (I'm) Misunderstood
Saints > The Witch
Tones Of Tail > Go!
Bauhaus > Bela Lugosi's Dead

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home